Worship Ministry Jobs
- Provide members and guests with a warm welcome and good first impression.
- Give them an Order of Worship.
- Direct them to classes or the nursery or Power Kids as appropriate.
- Assign men to serve in different areas of worship leadership.
- Communicate with them ahead of time to make sure they are well prepared.
- Replace them when they are scheduled but unable to serve.
Leaders in the Worship Assembly - We need thoughtful men to lead our worship at Blue River in many different areas. We ask that each leader be prepared ahead of time, often in coordination with song leader and preacher, and lead with a heartfelt faith.
- Song Leader
- Prayer Leader
- Lord's Supper Meditation
- Serving the Lord's Supper
- Reading Scripture
- Giving Announcements
Technical Support for Worship Assemblies - The video and sound equipment helps us to worship together as one body. These positions require different levels of computer and soundboard skills.
- PowerPoint Operator
- Sound System Operator - including aids to the hearing-impaired
- Create Worship Power Points - using information supplied by preachers and song leaders
- Projector and Computer Maintenance
- Record the attendance of regular members in morning assemblies.
Worship Assembly Evaluation
- Help evaluate how the services get all members involved and bless them spiritually.
The Worship Ministry is led by Shane Hall.