We do, and we want to do everything we can to help them as they grow. So we offer a variety of activities and learning opportunities for children. We want them to develop good values, strong character traits, and healthy social skills. We want them to learn about God, His love for us, and His will for our lives. We'd love for you and your child to join us.
- Bible Classes - On both Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights, Bible classes are offered for all ages. Children hear stories and teachings from the Bible, learn memory verses, and are taught how these teachings apply to everyday life.
- Power Kids - During our Sunday morning worship services, children age 3 through grade 3 participate in "Power Kids" in place of the sermon. They sing and also learn Bible teachings and applications geared to their age level.
- Leadership Training for Christ - Beginning in third grade and continuing through high school, children have the opportunity to participate each year in our annual "Leadership Training for Christ" (LTC) program. In LTC, children can do service projects, do an in-depth study of a particular book of the Bible, and can submit entries in Christian-themed art, music, and public speaking. They can attend the annual LTC convention, and older children can earn college scholarships for their efforts.
- VBS - Each summer, the church hosts a Vacation Bible School. The children sing, learn Bible stories, and complete their own craft projects.
- Just for Fun - Occasional "Fun Days" are planned for grade-school children. Past activities include kite flying, bowling, watching movies, and attending a bonfire.
- Junior and Senior High Youth Group - When children enter the seventh grade, they can become a part of the youth group. In addition to Sunday morning classes and Wednesday evening classes, these young men and women can participate in group activities such as fun nights, weekend retreats, float trips, etc.
- Attended Nursery - An attended nursery is available during our Sunday morning worship services."