Education Ministry Jobs
- Develop overall classroom objectives.
- Choose and/or develop an appropriate curriculum.
- Assign a rotation of teachers and helpers.
- Coordinate necessary supplies, room decorations, and equipment needs.
- Find substitutes if necessary.
Teachers - Teachers are needed for all age levels for both Sunday morning and Wednesday evening. Work with the Class Coordinator and other teachers as a team to maintain consistent expectations in the class.
- Adult (including Men's Class and Women's Class on Wednesday evenings)
- 0-2 years old
- 2-3 years old
- 4-5 years old
- 1st-3rd grades
- 4th-6th grades
- 7th-9th grades
- 10th-12th grades
Teaching quarters are broken down to coordinate with the traditional school year. Even if you are unable to commit to a full quarter of teaching but still wish to teach, feel free to reach out to a deacon or coordinator to see where you can serve.
- Fall Quarter - September-November
- Winter Quarter - December-February
- Spring Quarter - March-May
- Summer Quarter - June-August
Helpers - Helpers are needed in the younger classes (0 years old-6th grade) to help with "crowd control" and crafts.
Vacation Bible School - Under the leadership of a designated coordinator, many volunteers are required to prepare in advance and to be here during the week.
- Kick-Off Party - before the first evening
- Under 2's Class Assistants
- Skits and Puppets
- Age Group Chaperones - to guide the kids around the different stations
- Clean Up Crew
- Closing Slide Show
The Education Ministry is led by the deacons.